Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New site: redleatherart.com

Hey again. So I am still working on the banners and a few other images for various things, but the new site is up, and it is redleatherart.com/wp. It's taking longer than I thought it would, but I am trying to make things look really nice and give it all sorts of functions that I want/need. I have cloned the polls, so to the five people who actually voted, please revote over there. I also reposted all my old content (yes I know I could have imported the entire old blog but I wanted to start over as much as possible) and I posted the latest new set over there! (Set eight.) Sets 1 and 2 are also available in an archive download for the first time ever! Even though the site isn't totally done yet I wanted the handful of people that actually check my blog to see it first, so go check it out and let me know what you think!

If you are one of the people I have traded banners with on this blog; I plan to attempt to correct all my existing banner exchanges to the new site once I finish making the new banners. (So give me a week or so.) I will update all my links on deviantart and such once the banners are done. My Patreon page has been redone yet again to reflect the new situation, any and all support is appreciated and will help me to continue to do what I am doing. I still am not sure how long to extend the Patreon set exclusivity, so that is still in the air. (It probably won't get decided until the end of this month when I post the next set.) I am supporting this old blog until the end of march when I plan to leave the abandon ship message and move to the new site, so update your bookmarks and RSS links with new ones. (RSS link above the search bar on new site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment