Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Well shit; Google backed down.

So funny story. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31659669

APPARENTLY THEY CHANGED THEIR MINDS.
(After I paid for a site already; hilarious. Good for a lot of other people though.)

This is good news of course, but I m not risking this shit happening again/for real. I already paid for the new site anyway... so I might as well use it. I also don't have to deal with many of the blogger/google restrictions on what I post on the new place anyway. (There are theoretical restrictions on what you can have on these blogs, or so I have heard.) So the current delays are still current, I hope to resume production sometime next month... I have no clue what to do with this blog now, there is no point in maintaining two pages and yet it apparently can continue to exist. I will probably just leave it up as a redirect as planned... No reason to not use the new site really; it should be better in every way once I get everything situated/figured out. I did not expect google to change their minds on this, especially not so quickly. Also: vote in this poll would be appreciated: (http://www.poll-maker.com/poll242101xEe5a41Bc-9).

No comments:

Post a Comment