Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Status Update 2/23/15: Major problem next month and next set preview.

IMPORTANT EDIT: So I just got an email that blogger will no longer allow graphic explicit content as of march 23; (it looks real) which is a major problem as this blog is currently where I host my content. I can just remove all graphic content and give general previews such as this one, but I am not sure that will do it and this is still really bad. I don't get much of any real support from this yet, so paying for an actual website would be silly... Especially considering I just spent so much to buy Octane.  I have no idea what else to do other than wiping graphic content; other ideas/advice welcome... (And I thought things were going bad already...)

RE-EDIT: I am actually considering a separate website now, I have asked around and found some decent options, but this is still really shitty; for all adult artists on blogger, not just me. Any Patreon support would really be appreciated; especially now that I apparently am going to need it. I may have to redo my whole system due to this shit, I will see what happens. This completely fucks my schedule and I basically have to suspend further work until I figure this out. No point in making this stuff without someplace to put it...

Hey all. So I've been messing with Octane and trying to fix some problems that I've had with it so far. One major problem is fixed but the other I am still waiting to hear back from the Octane support people on. It has been a weird last week or so for me (it still is) and at best I may be able to finish the first part of this next set before next week. (The other half requires that tech support I haven't gotten a real response/solution to yet.) I could just render it with poser; but since I am building scenes with Octane in mind now, it would be silly not to use it. (It also takes literally a tenth the time and looks better.) Due to my getting Octane, I have to re-figure a ton of crap and do a lot of  things differently now; but overall it's much better. (At least for me as a creator, I am assuming the images look better too; I think so)

In any case, I did manage to get three figures working in an Octane scene which is nice because I can do what I was planning to do with this first part of set 9 and not the backup plan. Here is an early preview of part one of the next set; it will feature James and the two elf sisters from the last set. As always, this image may not be final; it is just a preview. I do not plan to release the set as part one and part two, but I may release part one on Patreon until part two is done; and then just post the full set. Even if the Octane people get back to me today, I still need time to finish all of this stuff; so getting everything done by next week is highly unlikely. Given all that's happened, I'd be surprised if I have anything done by the end of this week; but as always I will do my best. (Now highly unlikely to be done soon in any way due to blogger shenanigans, see above.) 

If people could keep voting in the polls, that would be nice... the VN poll still has less than half the votes of the one on the right for some reason. I guess pollmaker gets to stay on Patreon; people here like it even less than the normal polls. (http://www.poll-maker.com/poll242101xEe5a41Bc-9)

2 comments:

  1. A new website is really the only option now. But i think it was pretty much over when blogger revoked our privilege to monetize adult blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently so; I am already in the process of making a new website, I don't want to deal with this shit again.

      Delete