Adults only content warning.

This blog contains adult content. By viewing this blog and/or it's contents, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally allowed to view adult content.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Situation Update - Edited 2/26

Ok so I have a website, but I need time to set it all up. I am doing the best I can considering my web skills are mostly ten years out of date. I hope to have this done shortly, then I can begin moving the actual content from this blog to the new one. I plan to leave this blog up as a redirect, after I wipe all the images from it. I also plan to remake all the site images and banners, my skills have come a long way since I made those and they needed updating anyway...
 
EDIT 2/26: I have no idea how long this will take, but it is going to push things back two weeks at the absolute minimum. (So what was supposed to be this month's story set will likely be next month's instead due to unforeseen blogger circumstances.) New banners and such are looking nice so far, even in early previews due to octane. Side note, the Octane people sort of got back to me; still waiting on one message. Long story short, it seems like I have to manually do tattoos from this point forward due to Octane limitations. This isn't really a problem in most cases, it just takes some extra work to set up.

The only issue here will be for Salune's skin since she is fairly covered in tattoos, that one will suck to fix if I can even do it. There is the possibility that I may have to just edit the character down a bit to make this more doable, I will see how bad it is when I get there. (She has like... eight or so different textures that I will have to edit manually to get the tattoos working in Octane.) I will attend to that whenever I get the site setup, it is just one thing in a long list of crap I have to do before I get back to making sets again.

Even when I can get back to making proper content, now I have no idea what my new system will be like since now I have to pay just to host this stuff. Previously, I had planned to extend Patreon image set exclusivity for a month or two more, but now I don't even know what to do. Blame blogger for all this crap, I just hope other artists have some sort of backup plan as well... I can't even imagine how many people are getting screwed by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment